● "The data found here will be useful to researchers in political science, sociology, economics, business, education, history, and communications.
Recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through professionals/practitioners."
-D. K. Blewett, College of DuPage, March 2015 issue of Choice magazine.
Reprinted with permission from CHOICE, http://www.cro3.org, copyright by the American Library Association.
● “It is a social science goldmine!”
-Dan Braha, New England Complex Systems Institute and University of Massachusetts
● "I am pleased with the enhancement of your domestic conflict data."
-Jenifer Whitten-Woodring, University of Massachusetts Lowell
● It is "possibly the most widely used event dataset..."
-Henrik Urdal, International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO)
● Frequently cited, it is one of the "leading datasets on political violence."
-Robert Bates, Harvard University
● The MIT Technology Review Blog included the Cross-National Time-Series Data Archive in its listing of “The 70 Online Databases that Define Our Planet".